Treatment for foot ailments include:
- removal of painful callus or corns
- ingrown nail care
- verruca treatment
- diabetic ulcer treatment and advice
- General foot care management
Initial consultation will involve taking a medical history and a general foot assessment. This will cost £40 for the first appointment and £35 there after for routine care.
Biomechanical assessment of the foot and lower limb include:
- muscle strength assessments and joint range of motions
- posture examination
- Gait analysis
- insoles/ orthotics will be discussed if suitable
A biomechanical examination will cost £80 for a 40 minute assessment.
Simple insoles £20
Prescription orthoses £35+
Custom orthoses £POA (a cast will be taken of your feet, follow up fitting is included)